Weekend Charting: Ideas for Monday, August 1

Favorite ideas from Top Gainers/Losers Finviz Scan







7 comments to "Weekend Charting: Ideas for Monday, August 1"

  • Jay, Thx for putting up some charts. We going to see you at CGW in the future? Rick

  • Hey Rick,

    Sorry for the late reply. I left the firm I was with and now plan to trade with a different home. A much much better payout situation.

    As for CGW, I did cancel for the time being until I get back into trading full-time again, which should be as early as the next couple weeks. I keep planning to write JL an email but keep glancing over it. Will get that done this week.

  • Jay!! Looks like you're in the middle of changing your site again. Keep in touch - looking forward to your return to the room soon.

    Also enjoying Noob's blog commentary on his foray into options...

    You guys are missed. Best wishes, see you soon.

    Hakahaka

  • Right On Jay. Best of luck with your changes. Stocktwits dropped me and I have not re-upped as I have been on the road a bit with family affairs and some long needed vacation. Hope to be trading with you again one day. Rick

  • ST dropped you? Whatcha mean?

    Yeah, def hope to be in a chatroom w ya again soon as well!!!

  • Some billing snafu. I had auto payment set up and it stopped working. John said it happened to a bunch of people. I emailed ST about it and they never responded. I imagine all I really need to do is just sign up again, no biggee, just been away so its been on hold.

  • THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!! lol. But I'll be back really soon =) I'll see ya soon hopefully.

Post a Comment

Twitter

Web hosting for webmasters