Thank you, Kershner Trading Group.... and my next steps in Trading

     As of this moment, I'm no longer a member at Kershner Trading Group, but wanted to record my emotions. What a great 18 months this firm has given me! They've taught me so much; even more special, that most was not trading related. Thank you for pushing me towards my first steps as a man. #1 lesson? You work hard for every little inch you get in life... NOTHING is handed to you. Before heading out those doors for the last time, I picked up one last check and spoke with Jason Gardner, one of the most genuine and supportive men in my life... I needed that (not only from the trading perspective). He comforted me with the decision and told me that he thinks there's a better home for me and if I wanted, he'll make the call. Where does that leave me now?
     I need a little break from trading live capital. I've been working 80-90 hours the past year and just need a little breathing room as I'll be interviewing for a promotion in Apple in 2-3 weeks. Nothing else changes though. Tomorrow morning I will be up for the market where you'll see me trading... on a demo account. I'm going to trade my own money pretty soon and want to get familiar with the new capital I'll be using. In 2-3 months, I'll be hitting it hard again. Until then? NOTHING CHANGES!!! If anything, I'm going to be blogging a lot more about my individual plays everyday and what I could be doing to improve. I am planning to move back to New York within a year though ;) Go figure.....
     I'll see you guys again tomorrow. Looking forward to all the new situations I'll be in the rest of this year. Here's this week's schedule.


2 comments to "Thank you, Kershner Trading Group.... and my next steps in Trading"

  • Close of one chapter, beginning of another. You have the passion, the drive, and now the knowledge to make your dreams come true. Good luck on the next step!

    P.S. Try and get on board with SMB. You seem like a good match for them.

  • Grove, thanks for being in touch!!! =)

    Regarding, SMB, I'd love to apply but the first thing I'll need to make sure is that I have 10 months of expenses covered. My mom still lives in NY so pretty sure she'll be excited when I tell her that I want to move back. I have a couple of letters of recommendation from good friends of SMB so hope that helps. Right now, just trying to find a weekend job to help me raise the funds to move back. Trading is what I want to do. Will keep on going =)

Post a Comment

Twitter

Web hosting for webmasters